Home Health Care Services for Seniors
Helping Your Loved One Live Well
We believe each senior is unique in their life experiences, philosophies of medical treatment for seniors, and expectations for health and wellness. Like you, we don’t see them as patients, but as the incredible parents, grandparents, and spouses they are, deserving of the ultimate at home health care services in St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon and the greater St. Charles and St. Louis Countyies.
We serve as your loved one’s advocate at every stage in their care. Through partnerships with all members of their healthcare team, including physicians, rehab centers, and family members, we can establish the best senior services and plan of treatment – a plan that helps them get stronger by the day, so they can stay out of the hospitals or nursing homes and in the home they know and love.
Have peace knowing Envision Health Partners has you covered, from nursing to an array of supportive services, we can help your loved one today and throughout the full cycle of their health and wellness needs.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Nursing for Physical & Emotional Wellness
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Medical Social Worker
- Spiritual Partner
REQUEST FREE ASSESSMENT
We offer a free home health assessment for seniors to understand your loved one's unique circumstances and create a custom home health care plan.
Nursing for Physical & Emotional Wellness
Our team of registered nurses are just a short phone call away to answer your questions and address your concerns! An RN will work with you, your family and your care team to manage your care in a way that allows you to live as comfortably and safely as possible. Your personalized care plan will be catered to your goals, approved by your doctor and advanced by your progress.
Our nurses have a wide variety of skills and specialties and receive on-going training in areas such as:
- Patient and caregiver teaching for disease management
- Medication administration, including infusion and injection
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Wound evaluation and treatment
- IV care
- Assistance with emotional and social changes that can accompany illness, injury and loss
Many seniors require physical therapy after an injury but are unable to leave the confines of their bedroom or living room for an outpatient rehabilitation center. Envision brings rehab home with individualized treatment and quality care to get seniors back on their feet sooner with less pain and greater mobility. We also outfit the home with modifications and equipment to prevent falls down the road so you can feel comfortable your loved is safe when they’re on their own.
- Therapeutic exercises for strengthening
- Endurance training
- Bed mobility
- Vestibular therapy and balance
- Interventions for home and personal safety
- Fall prevention
- Transfer training
- Pain management
Following an unexpected health crisis, or simply due to the side effects of aging on the body, the simplest of chores can become a challenge for seniors. Joint pain, vision problems, cognitive issues, or stroke can affect your loved one’s ability to cook, clean, or care for themselves.
The last thing any senior wants to be is a burden on their family. Occupational therapists through at-home home health care help them live independently by finding out their goals, helping them build their strength, and developing strategies and adaptations to give them back control over their daily lives.
- Measures to improve self-care, dressing, bathing, and activities of daily living skills
- Interventions for memory deficits
- Low vision education and home preparation
- Energy conservation and measures to improve endurance
- Arrangement of environment to improve safety and increase independence
One of the most frustrating setbacks a senior may face is the inability to communicate with their loved ones following a stroke or neurological injury. They can feel powerless, unable to share what they need or socialize like they used to. Speech therapists help them regain their voice with exercises that retrain their muscles and their mind. In addition, therapy has been shown to improve seniors’ memory, problem-solving skills, and overall cognition.
- Treatment for aphasia and apraxia
- Cognitive and linguistic deficits
- Dysphagia - speech disorder/swallowing problems
- Esophageal disorders
- Expressive and receptive language
Certified Nurse Assistant
Often seniors no longer need medical care or therapy, but still require assistance with day-to-day living – and the companionship that the mind and soul crave. Certified nurse assistants and home health aides are an extension of your family, providing care when you can’t and monitoring your loved one’s health. You can trust your loved one’s CNAs will treat them like family, because to us, they are.
- Assistance with personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Monitoring of a client’s condition through observation of their physical and mental condition, intake and output, medication compliance, and physical exercise and mobility
Medical Social Worker
Navigating one’s golden years can be confusing. For caregivers who are juggling the challenges of their own lives and that of their children, helping their parents and grandparents find the best path for financial health is overwhelming. Our social workers empower seniors and their families by connecting them to programs and services geared to living a worry-free life at every stage of the aging process.
- Information regarding community resources
- Financial assistance and fiduciary services; application assistance for financial aid
- Power of attorney services and other advanced directives
- Assistance with identification of long-term care needs and placement options
When a senior becomes home-bound, they can feel a sense of loss and purpose. Spirituality and personal faith can be a significant part of healing, and for some, foundational to a successful health plan. When requested by our clients and families, we offer additional resources to accommodate these needs and help seniors rediscover the gifts and talents they can share with others.
My husband and I were leery about letting a stranger into our home to care for us but Envision immediately gave us peace of mind. Our nurse, Heather answered our calls and texts no matter the time of day and she felt like family after only a few visits. We would adopt her as part of our family if we could! Thank you Envision, we would not have been able to make it without you and your loving staff!