Flexible schedule and opportunities to enhance your skill set while exploring new areas of interest!
ENVISION Home Health has immediate openings for per diem RN, Registered Nurse to perform home health visits for our St. Charles, Missouri office. This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout St. Charles, St. Louis, Lincoln, Warren, Franklin Jefferson and Montgomery counties. A minimum of six months of prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
ENVISION Home Health is dedicated to an environment where every care partner has an opportunity to share their ideas, unique experiences, skills and interests openly to keep innovation and creativity at the forefront of our service model. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care and this reflected in our Medicare 5-Star rating and our Community Health Partners (CHAP) deemed status accreditation. Our team unites to provide excellent patient care and uncompromised customer service. Our success is driven by our core values – Honesty, Integrity, Accountability and Partnership. Together we make the difference!
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy a culture that embraces the unique qualities of each individual, recognizing that every care partner brings value to the overall organization.
- Be part of a team that is transparent in our actions and intentions and believes in leading with service and humility.
- Develop your skills and diversify your treatment options through our full-service care model.
- Be recognized and rewarded for quality, efficiency and strong clinical practice.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; bi-weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsible for the overall coordination of care through the provision of comprehensive skilled nursing services. The Registered Nurse provides quality nursing care using assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation and develops individual care plans in coordination with other team members and in consultation with the physician.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Perform comprehensive client assessments
- Verifies eligibility for admission to agency
- Evaluate and execute designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including treatments, diagnostics and preventative procedures requiring specialized nursing skills as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety
- Provides patient education, med administration, wound care, catheter changes, blood draws, infusion services and other skilled procedures under the care of a physician
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to physician and patient care team.
- Make adjustments to the care plan through physician orders and ongoing evaluation of client’s response to treatment plan.
- Provide timely care coordination through ongoing communication with patients and their dedicated advocates, physicians and other active members of their health plan.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and client response to treatment plan utilizing in-home tablet device and electronic medical record.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures and maintains standards of practice including documentation that is consistent with State and Medicare regulations and CHAP accreditations standards.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Missouri
- A minimum of six-months of recent, clinical experience in an acute care setting.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2014, ENVISION was created by health care professionals, dedicated to providing high quality service that is accessible and affordable. Our home health team evaluates each patient’s long-term ability to restore and maintain independence in their home setting. We empower our clients through education and hands-on intervention based on comprehensive assessments and ongoing evaluation.
Over the years, we have witnessed our clients go through periods of declining health because access to maintaining healthy habits can be difficult to find. Our comprehensive health model and telecare programs include skilled home health, outpatient therapy and rehabilitation, health and fitness programs and supportive care services allowing us to stay with our client and their families, during times of transition as we successfully navigate the health care continuum together.
ENVISION is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Heather Worrell, 636-695-4330
Email resume to: